Thursday, December 16, 2010

Status Report

Well, finals are done and the grades are in.  It's all over but the crying (in some cases literally) and the shouting (at me by students enrollees who didn't come to class, do homework, pass tests, or simply make the grade and think they are entitled to an A).  I'm going to get some sleep and try to post tomorrow.  I'll be on the road some for the next few days and then the holiday travel starts.

As for what's up, I'm almost through reading for a post I'm going to do on Rogue Blades Entertainment.  I probably won't get that one up until sometime next week.  I've read the last of the Elak stories by Henry Kuttner and will discuss it, I need to look at Jonathan Strahan's ToC and see if I can determine where all his selections came from, print or electronic sources, and continue that discussion, and I'm going to start reading for a long post about some of the collections of Henry Kuttner that are available.  I've also picked up a fantasy or two by writers who are new to me that I want to read, as well as some historical fiction.  And I want to reread Robert E. Howard's Kull stories.  It's been a while since I last read them, and I want to look at them with (hopefully) wiser eyes.

That should keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment