Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sale on Hard Case Crime Titles at Amazon


I don't know how much longer this is going to last.  Maybe another day, maybe a few more minutes.  Amazon has 48 Hard Case Crime titles in Kindle editions on sale for $1.99.  This isn't the entire catalog, but it's an impressive portion of it.  Grab one you missed while you can.  As you may know, I'm a big fan of this publisher, so I thought I'd give you a heads-up that they were available (which isn't the same as spam; Google are you listening).  An example of what you get is to the right.

2 comments:

  1. I've only read the first Stephen King book from them. It was so disappointing. But I've heard lots of good things about their other offerings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was not the best. I've not read all of their titles, but some of my favorites have been A Touch of Death by Charles Williams, any of the Max Allen Collins or Lawrence Block titles, the John Lange titles, Robbie's Wife by Russell Hill, Nobody's Angel by Jack Clark, or any of the Donald E. Westlake titles.

      Delete